Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR)
About this Webinar
Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR) is organizing a free webinar on “Sustainable Innovation in Life Sciences” on 06th August 2021 between 07:00 PM To 09:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).
COVID-19 caused an unprecedented challenge to the pharmaceutical industry. While countries are on the way to recover through vaccines, pharma industry should focus more on sustainable innovation. Pharma industry has the responsibility to safeguard current, future generations and also environment from the pollution. To address this, collectively working on sustainable innovation pathways would benefit all. Adopting innovation along with safer materials, synthesis and manufacturing with green chemistry, saving energy and natural resources like water consumption, and safe biodegradable package materials would be of great help to not only taking care of human health but also the planet from pollution.
About APR Association
Association of Pharmaceutical Research (APR) is one of the leading professional association integrating Pharmaceutical professionals across domains such as Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Research Scientists, Academicians and Life science professionals, meant for research and development in the field of Pharmaceutics.
APR regularly conducts academic conferences, webinars, and related scientific events to increase awareness in the field of Pharmaceutics.
A webinar is an engaging online event where a speaker, or small group of speakers, deliver a presentation to a large audience who participate by submitting questions, responding to polls and using other available interactive tools. It is an event held on the internet which is attended exclusively by an online audience. Other terms used as alternatives for webinar are web event, online seminar, webcast, web lecture and virtual event.
Features of the webinar
Real-time audio, video and text-based communication
Easy presentation of slideshows, documents and screen content
Sharing, downloading and recording of complete lectures and sharing or viewing them afterwards
Surveys, polls, MCQs, exams, and quizzes
Webinars help presenters interact with their audiences using various elements such as chats, surveys, polls, quizzes, and questionnaires. Attendees can also share the webinar event using social media sites for others to join.
It is given that if you show up late to a seminar, you miss a portion of it. But there are different types of webinars, some of which help mitigate this issue.
- Prepare your shared video ahead of time and click on presentation media menu.
- Name and save your video link and name your video.
- Verify your video is in your video library.
- Your video will show up in the video library
Advantages Of Webinars
For attendees, internet access, and an audio headset (headphones, microphone) are vital.
- Would you like to boost your professional skills or simply learn something interesting and innovative from real-world experts? If you do, attending a webinar is your best choice.
- A webinar is a seminar held on online network. It can be delivered in any format: as a conference, a lecture, a presentation, etc.
- To Participate in a webinar you can connect to an event from virtually any place in the world (with internet access, of course).
- You will need a device such as a computer, a tablet or a smartphone with internet access.
- You should pay special attention to your internet connection. Webinars are live events, so your connection speed is going to influence how well you see and hear a webinar presenter (meaning, how well you can understand the information being presented).
- We recommend you to use the connection speed of no less than 1 Mbps.
- In order to reduce the chances of failures or freezes during the online seminars, we advise you not to download any files for the time of an event.
- We also recommend you to close all applications that could influence the connection speed, such as Skype, torrent downloads, etc.
- Step 1
5-10 minutes before the webinar starts, follow the link you have received from IAO.
- Step 2
Once you click the link, an authorization window will open in a browser tab. You need to fill in all the fields marked with an asterisk.
Enter your name, e-mail address, type the password you received from a presenter.
- Step 3
After filling in all the required data, press Login. You may also join a webinar via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. To do so, press the corresponding button. A specialized service, Social Entrance Authorization, will then request access to your account. After logging into the webinar, you can deny access to the service.